Bellevue Elementary School
The mission of the Bellevue School Community as an opened-spaced, inclusive setting of diverse learners is to ensure that all students become responsible life-long learners who will master defined skills, gain knowledge, and appreciate diversity. This will be accomplished through cooperative learning opportunities, collaboration, and shared decision-making among staff, students, family, and community, ensuring that the Bellevue School learning environment responds to the individual needs of all students.
- A PBIS SCHOOL—WE ARE STUDENT-CENTERED AND RESPECTFUL
- DATA-DRIVEN- OUR FOCUS IS ON THE 4-TIERED PYRAMID, INTERVENTIONS, AND CONTINUOUS PROGRESS MONITORING TO DRIVE INSTRUCTION
- COLLABORATIVE- WE PLAN AS A TEAM, SHARING STRATEGIES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR STUDENT LEARNING
- FOCUSED ON CORE STANDARDS, CURRICULUM ALIGNMENT, AND LITERACY IN ALL CONTENT AREAS
- ACCOUNTABLE! FOR RESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR, FOR TEAM COLLABORATION, FOR CURRICULUM ALIGNMENT AND RELEVANCE, AND FOR STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
- Respectful, professional learning community
- Data-driven, collaborative planning and instruction
- Rigorous, quality instruction in every classroom for every child
- For every child to learn to read and reach his/her highest potential.
- To be the highest performing school in the SCSD